Skip to content
- The beaded chandelier is a versatile lighting fixture. Provides natural compliment into any space and give a room an airy yet refined look.
- A series of wooden beads harmonize together to create a lovely draping upper canopy and lower airy shade for bulbs.
- The beaded chandelier can be incorporated in almost any interior style. Great in farmhouse style homes, rustic, Scandi, or even bohemian style.
- Wood beaded chandelier looks just as good in a bedroom or nursery as they do dangling in the living room or above the dining table. Works best in neutral rooms.
- Looks just as good when it is off as is when it is on. This makes it an ideal showcase for summer lighting.
- A beaded chandelier makes a chic and elegant style statement.
Check it out