Skip to content
- Carbon steel wok is a deep pan with a round bottom.
- Ideal for ‘stir-fry’ – fast frying on a hot skillet with frequent stirring.
- Can be used for deep-fry, saute, steam, braises, and preparation of soups.
- Offers quick heat-up time and great heat distribution.
- Handle provides a comfortable grip when stir-fry.
- A helper handle makes it easy to lift up and hang for storage.
- Round bottom is not suitable for flat stoves.
- Made of carbon steel needs seasoning and maintenance.
- Carbon steel wok is a practical addition to a kitchen.