Skip to content
- The clip-on strainer is a practical way to strain your food thoroughly without transferring the food out of the pot.
- Snaps on neatly with two clips so you can use both your hands to stabilize the pot while you’re straining.
- The clips’ grip keeps it firmly attached to cookware while in use or even while you’re cooking too. Heat-resistant.
- The strainer is ideal for spaghetti, pasta, ground beef, fish, fruits, vegetables, and other foods.
- Can withstand the straining of heavier foods like potatoes, keeping them in the pot.
- Made of silicone. The clip will fit nearly all round pots, pans, and big and small bowls (including lipped bowls).
- Great when working with limited counter space.
- With the compact design, you can easily store it.
- Make straining your food easier with a clip-on strainer.
Check it out