Skip to content
- Dryer balls tumble in the dryer to lift and separate laundry, allowing hot air to flow more efficiently.
- Decreases drying time by lifting and separating fabrics.
- Soft spikes massage fabrics to naturally fluff up and soften.
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, twisting, and tangling of clothes.
- Eliminates static cling prevents clothes from rubbing against each other.
- A natural alternative to fabric softeners.
- Reduced drying time reduces hydropower costs.
- Use 3 to 5 balls for maximum result.
- Dryer balls are a practical gift to families or friends.
Check it out