Skip to content
- An electric ice cream maker lets you churn whatever kind of ice cream strikes your fancy, all in the comfort of your own home.
- Making your own ice cream tends to taste less processed than store-bought varieties.
- Can use to make sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, soft ice cream, and frozen drinks.
- Gives you complete control over flavorings and ingredients. Experiment with recipes.
- Also use to add ingredients, like chocolate, chips, or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic.
- The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Generally, the freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours.
- Nothing’s sweeter than whipping up your own ice cream with an electric ice cream maker, especially with the scorching summer heat.
Check it out