Skip to content
- Video games are one of the most immersive and rewarding forms of entertainment out there.
- A gaming console is a machine whose primary function is to play video games.
- Gaming consoles are arguably the most popular, cost-effective way to play video games.
- For most people, building or maintaining a PC might be too much effort, hence gaming consoles offer the simplest way of getting started.
- You’ll need an HDTV with HDMI input, or a monitor with HDMI input, with a native resolution of 1280×720 (720p) at the very least.
- You’ll need high-speed internet access for game updates.
- Consoles can serve as replacements for media players with capabilities to playback films and music from optical media or streaming media services.
Check it out