Skip to content
- Glass fishing floats are perfect for adding that coastal or tropical look and feel to home decor.
- Glass floats were traditionally used on ocean waters. Fixed on the upper part of fishing nets so that they stay above the surface, to keep these nets from sinking.
- Feature a jute rope that surrounds the buoy, including a loop to hang anywhere.
- Can as an ornament on a Christmas tree to give it a nautical look.
- Can be hung near a window with the sun shining through.
- Can add glass fishing floats anywhere to create a tropical look and feel to your home decor or event.
Check it out