Skip to content
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, published in 2012.
- On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunne’s fifth wedding anniversary.
- Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick’s clever and beautiful wife disappears.
- The police immediately suspect Nick. Amy’s friends reveal that she was afraid of him, that she kept secrets from him.
- What really did happen to Nick’s beautiful wife?
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn is a dark and ingeniously plotted thriller.
Check it out