Skip to content
- Add a touch of rustic decor to any room with a metal pitcher vase.
- Not watertight, so faux-florals are a great way to finish metal vase.
- Use it to hold kitchen utensils, flowers, plants, and more.
- A pitcher can be accentuated with various flower arrangements and other decorative purposes or can be used as a standalone piece.
- Versatile and can blend into any setting.
- Crafted from galvanized metal with a rustic silver finish.
- Incorporated with a curved side handle.
- Paired with clean-lined woods and crisp florals it can take on a more contemporary look.
- Vintage elegant pitcher adds a fun, charming look to any room. A vintage look adds a French or industrial look to a room immediately.
- Place metal pitcher vase in the kitchen to hold cooking utensils or add some farmhouse chic to a bedroom by adding flowers.
Check it out