Skip to content
- One Hundred Years Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, published in 1967.
- Widely beloved and acclaimed novel known throughout the world and the ultimate achievement of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- The novel tells the story of the rise and fall of the mythical town of Macondo through the history of the Buendía family.
- One Hundred Years Solitude is a chronicle of life, death, and the tragicomedy of humankind.
- One Hundred Years Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a masterpiece in the art of fiction.
Check it out