Skip to content
- Plant labels will ensure can identify everything that grows in the garden.
- Tagging what you grow can avoid misidentification.
- It is great for marking what type of seed you plant or recording its growth situation.
- Use them for seedlings and cuttings, the vegetables you’re growing for the table, herbs, and all varieties of flowers and shrubs in beds, boxes, and pots.
- Perfect size for plants and will not take too much space in the pot.
- The matte finish makes the labels easy to write on with a permanent marker on either side.
- The white color label stands out versus a great combination of green plants.
- They can be cleaned and re-used, too.
- Labels lead you to understand the world of plants.
- Create an attractive garden feature with plant labels.
Check it out