Skip to content
- Steam iron uses a combination of steam and heat to smooth out creases. Steam penetrates the fabric, removes wrinkles, and out creases.
- Iron out the wrinkles and refresh not only any type of clothing but also other household garments like curtains and blankets.
- Steam holes for even steam distribution.
- Thermostat knob for an ergonomic reading of settings.
- Fill the iron with a fill hole. Select the ideal steam output based on fabric.
- Precision tip makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons.
- LED ready indicator illuminates for linen, cotton, wool, silk, or nylon to indicate when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric.
- Stainless-steel soleplate.
- Automatic shut-off system.
- Anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
- Even steam distribution and smooth gliding across different garments.
- Steam iron ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics.
Check it out