Skip to content
- ‘The Lovely Bones’ by Alice Sebold, published in 2002.
- The story of Susie Salmon who was murdered when she was 14 years old by a man who lived in the same neighborhood.
- Susie Salmon speaks to us from heaven.
- In heaven, Susie Salmon can have whatever she wishes for – except what she most wants, which is to be back with the people she loved on earth.
- ‘The Lovely Bones’ by Alice Sebold is a luminous, astonishing novel about life and death, memory and forgetting, and finding light in the darkest places.
- Out of unspeakable tragedy and loss, The Lovely Bones succeeds, miraculously, in building a tale filled with hope, humor, suspense, even joy.
Check it out