Skip to content
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway, published in 1952.
- The story of an old man, a young boy, and a giant fish. The unique and timeless vision of the beauty and grief of man’s challenge to the elements in which he lives.
- An unforgettable story of Santiago, an old Cuban fisherman, down on his luck. Goes out alone far from the shore in search of one last victory and catches a huge marlin longer than his boat.
- A classic novella that can be read in a single sitting.
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway is one of the enduring works of American fiction.
Check it out