Skip to content
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón published in 2001 is a modern classic.
- Hidden in the heart of the old city of Barcelona is the ‘Cemetery of Lost Books’, a labyrinthine library of obscure and forgotten titles that have long gone out of print.
- To this library, a man brings his 10-year-old son Daniel one cold morning in 1945. Daniel is allowed to choose one book from the shelves and pulls out ‘The Shadow of the Wind’ by Julian Carax.
- But as he grows up, several people seem inordinately interested in his find.
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón is a stunning literary thriller.
Check it out