Skip to content
- A wedge pillow is used to elevate the upper or lower body.
- Helps with acid reflux, snoring, allergies, problem breathing, poor circulation, hiatal hernia, back or neck problems.
- Comfortable, gradual slope helps ease respiratory problems while reducing neck and shoulder pain.
- Can be used to elevate feet or legs or use as a trunk stabilizer for lying on your side.
- Wedge pillows are often used throughout pregnancy.
- The angle of the wedge pillow can vary depending on the height of the pillow. Certain heights are better than others to relieve specific conditions.
- The triangular shape stays in place better than standard pillows.
- A wedge pillow provides a healthy more comfortable night’s sleep. Perfect for watching television on the floor or reading in bed.
Check it out