Skip to content
- A home weather station is a set of measuring instruments used to measure weather and climatic conditions.
- Helps to monitor the atmospheric conditions in the area.
- Offers actual weather information in real-time.
- The LED console helps to see all the data from the measuring instruments.
- Wi-Fi connectivity option allows seeing everything on smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Required is position unit outside on a pole or railing.
- The power source typically is a solar panel and battery.
- A home weather station is a highly convenient solution.